Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Dollmaker

What does this remind you of?

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

zzzzzzz

Jennifer said...

yes, it was suppoes to be the encouraging movie for the sister appreciation night. instead it ended up being a movie about a mother who loses all her children, child by child, until it was just her. And it lasted forever. I think majority of the campus fell asleep during it.

Jennifer said...

Deb,
It was an extremely sad movie. You probably blocked it out completely.

Anonymous said...

ARe we talking about Back to the Future III, Pui? Now that was a great movie....."Hey, I just didn't like it OK!" - Pui followed by 3 hour D session in parking lot.

marshall said...

yeah...I remember one movie night where I knew that the lesson afterward would make some obvious analogy to satan and the book of revelation or something.

needless to say, I got rebuked for hanging out with a visitor that didn't want to go in...and we had a small crowd outside, trying to convince him to just watch the movie.

wish i could remember what the movie was, but i didn't see that much of it!