I've got some of the same photos! But that would make sense, since Lane was my roommate at the time, and Peggy lived on the next block, next to John!
I saw your website, and we've got one non-church friend in common from Orlando: Swami. I was greatly involved in SIGGRAPH after the church, and helped a bit with CAP, and Swami started CAP (along with Steve S.) and was a co-conspirator in the SIGGRAPH chapter.
I guess I saw you a few times in the UCF computer labs, a noted your name on the door to an office. (I did most of my computing at home.)
1 comment:
I've got some of the same photos! But that would make sense, since Lane was my roommate at the time, and Peggy lived on the next block, next to John!
I saw your website, and we've got one non-church friend in common from Orlando: Swami. I was greatly involved in SIGGRAPH after the church, and helped a bit with CAP, and Swami started CAP (along with Steve S.) and was a co-conspirator in the SIGGRAPH chapter.
I guess I saw you a few times in the UCF computer labs, a noted your name on the door to an office. (I did most of my computing at home.)
Post a Comment