Sunday, April 29, 2007

Peggy Wang

Hi guys:

This is Peggy Wang made in Taiwan!

I got shipped back to Taiwan, remember!

It's so awesome and exiting to see all yall via high tech.! Photos are very important to me, and you know what? I lost ALL the photo of my USA life! I've been wondering if the people here in Taiwan belived any word that I said about the awesome life in Christ that I had with everyone of you.(The sisters here did confirm to me that they never doubted me, but NOW I finally had some things to show them about you guys, the ones I love and cherish so much!!!)

I am not in Taipei city now, I got 'shipped out' again, I am in Taoyuen where the Taiwan Taoyuen International Air Port is located at right now. Thanks to Jennifer to hook us up again. Looking forward to hearing from you again.



Love in Him from Taiwan
Peggy

2 comments:

marshall said...

Wow! so great to see Peggy again! What a beautiful little girl you have. By the summer, I should have plenty of photos scanned and posted in my flickr account, and you can prove how you spent your time in America.

PhotographyByZenaida.com said...

Hi Peggy, great to see you and your family. Please keep in touch... how about a Campus Reunion in Taoyuen? Just dreaming :-)

Hey, send me your adress for a letter from time to time.

I got plenty of photos... the good, the bad and the ugly :-)

Love,
Zeni
photographybyzenaida@yahoo.com