Friday, August 04, 2006

Campus Reunion Blog is bring us all back together again...

Yes, yesterday Digna & I got the privilege to spend sometime together again after 13 years… or was it only 13 days??? It sure did not seem like it has been that long…

After reading the Campus Reunion Blog and contacting Digna, we found out that we live about 15 minutes from each other. How incredible is God!

We had a great time meeting at a wonderful new park in the area with all of Digna’s kids… Ha, Ha, Ha! Two of them are mine and guess which ones are really hers?

I have to get back to work but I wanted to share with all of you our first of many “Blog inspired” reunions.

Love to all, Zeni

PS: Guess what car I drove to our get together? Just for all times sake, I drove Peggy Wangs’s old ’91 Corolla that I purchased from her (back in '94?) when she moved to Taiwan! We are considering trading it for a gray Highlander… which happens to be what Digna just purchased back in May. Hey, maybe she will consider trading cars for an album full of old campus pictures… Ha, Ha, Ha!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

It brings complete joy to my heart to see that the campus reunion blog is bringing back together so many people.

-Jennifer

nikki said...

You 2 both look great! It so wonderful to "see" you :-)

Anonymous said...

Digna--you were my first discipler! I really thought all five kids in the picture with Zenaida were yours...until I started flipping through your on-line family album and saw you consistenly with only two of the five...Then I started thinking, "Geez, I think she must play favorites with those two and lock the others in the attic." I'm so glad to understand now that those ARE your only two children. I'll hold off now on my phone call to the authorities...It's great to "see you!"

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Digna, I was so busy getting over the fact that you didn't really have five kids, that I forgot to mention that your family is BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad to hear that you're a teacher! Which of your siblings have how many kids, and how are they? I remember when one or two of your sisters would come to the apartments in Haystacks and visit!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hi, Digna! About my kids, my boy is two and a half, and my girl is nineteen months. I don't know if you remember Luis Moya from the Singles ministry in the Orlando Church,but I moved to California in 1999 after we'd been dating long-distance CA-FL for nine months. We married in 2002, and so hence our little bambinos now. I'll post some pictures of them as soon as I can get to a scanner, probably later on this week. I work part-time as a school psychologist, and Luis is a dentist and finally got to open up his own office two years ago. I go with him once a year to visit his family in Honduras, so I get to practice my Spanglish!