Monday, October 16, 2006

More Halloween Photos

Zenaida, thanks so much for the awesome photos. Man, it does bring back great memories. I found some additional Halloween party photos as well. In addition to the photos that was posted at the start of this blog.

Enjoy!



{Old & New Testament}


{Gone with the Wind}


{Crazy Girls}

{The Green Blob}

2 comments:

PhotographyByZenaida.com said...

Hi Jen,
I am glad that you enjoyed the images I included.
Thanks for adding some more... some of those were preaty creative! Were they your idea?
I am not sure but perhaps the parties for the "Old & New Testament" & "Crazy Girls" might have been after I left the campus life for the married one :-)

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that you are putting your God given talent to use for my joy. Thanks Jen for posting these awesome college memories that seem so long ago. Thanks Zenaida.

Love,
Soraya