My dream was that all the former UCF - Antonio Circle, Orlando roomates were having a reunion in that old duplex where for about 10 years, sisters from the campus ministry lived, laughed and loved... and sometimes even studied ...like me :-)
So to share some happy memories and in keeping with Octobers' theme... I hope these images straight out of one of my photo albums bring a smile to your face...
HAPPY HOLLYWOOD PARTY TO ALL... ENJOY THEM! Love, Zeni

Jerry & I went as Kent & Lois Lane... see below- how fitting for us , right?. We even had Micheal Jackson doing the moon walk... this was before he became white....
Yes, "Gone with the Wind"
In another occasion, I dressed as "Zorro's date" and Jerry as "Klinger" from "Mash". He modeled Diana's dress, panty hose, small hat with lace over his face and black hills ... incredible!
I must admit, my favorite was "Back to the Future"...
PS: Sorry, I did not have enough time to figure out how to better organize the images in the blog.
And Digna, yes, you can have copies ... only if you promess to visit :-)
2 comments:
Amazing pictures! They bring back so many memories, it's unreal! I'd just about forgotten those special events, now that I'm in the middle of all-day diaper changing and Sesame street watching! I had such a good time back in the day...so many special activities. Thanks, Zenaida, for reminding me...I used to be young and crazy...
Yes, Jennifer, I hear you!
I have felt the same way at times.
The everyday responsibilities something "clouds" things… but after all, it is those loved ones that make life worth living... Great to know you are a Moya :-)
Post a Comment